We post these release notes to keep you updated on BeeSafe’s latest features, design changes, and all the little things we do in order to make your user experience wonderful.
In April, we’ve significantly improved BeeSafe’s GPS localisation and power management. This is the best version of BeeSafe up to date. Check out the full change log below.
Release Notes: April 2017
- Drastic improvements in GPS coordinates acquisition. BeeSafe is now more accurate than ever. Yay!
- Power management refinements. BeeSafe is now much easier on your battery and lasts considerably longer, depending on your device.
- Added offline functionality. BeeSafe is now immune to momentary signal outages. It will retroactively relay your past GPS coordinates as soon as you go online again.
- ¡BeeSafe ya habla Español! (We’ve translated BeeSafe to Spanish.)
- Improved user interface. BeeSafe was always super easy to use. Now it’s one step closer to utter perfection!
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Download the newest release of BeeSafe now!
Safety enthusiast and blogger. Content Manager and Researcher at BeeSafe, a company that seeks to change the way we understand safety in this millennium.